The infamous Randy Hahn (aka @farRightOfLeft), a conservative operative who pretended to be a progressive so he could infiltrate progressive organizations, now has a radio show. Since his entire claim to fame is based on issues with me, it seemed only appropriate that I appear on his second show. Since listening to podcasts can be annoying, I sliced out the key segments and removed the annoying musical breaks.
For those following the @vdaze/@angryblacklady/@shoq drama, you may get some interesting new perspective from listening to BeccaS's segment and from mine, but the order can be reversed without much congruity damage. If you do, please listen to Becca. She's very sincere, and quite articulate about what a true bully victim goes through.
- Beccas43 segment — Wherein BeccaS43 discusses social media bullying, and why she first came to @shoq concerned about his behavior, only to learn that he was the one being victimized by an organized smear campaign.
- Shoq's Segement — To his marginal credit, "Randy Hahn" invited me on to address the tired old charges made about him by the now semi-legendary "@vdaze/AngryblackLady/HoneybadgerLA" clique and their contrived smear campaign against me. We also get into debunking the equally stupid origins of a much earlier smear campaign by the blogger @gottalaff. But the best part is where I get to take Randy apart over… well, everything
- Introduction to the Randy Hahn show — the only really interesting part of which is "Randy" (aka Jason Wade Taylor, aka James Simon, Jr., aka whatever, whatever) explaining precisely the reason why a fairly capable bullshit artist with a folksy charm and a Texas drawl can so easily con people in the social media space so easily.
- Entire show, with music breaks — if you're masochistic, this might interest you. It includes a weird Stranahan guest segment in the middle where Lee comes on to tell his version of why he filed a false police report and was then accused of "swatting" a blogger named "Liberal Grouch." Stranahan, a Breitbart.com blogger has decided—for unexplained reasons— that the @shoq was to blame of Osborneink discussing this story as some kind of deflection from Lee's discussion of something or other that Shoq never cared about. .
- Dear Twitter: Facts matter. They always matter
- The @Shoq Twitter Brigade Burn Notice
- The @Shoq Twitter Brigade Burn Notice – Update #1 (re: AngryBlackLady and t Heather Chase)
- Shoqvalueexposed: Smear Exhibits Index