Things To Sign/Do For The Public Option
There are only a few weeks to pressure congress to pass a public Option.
Most of the big petitions out there should be getting 1000 times more traffic than they have been getting. But it's not too late. To bump up that activity, I have assembled here an easy list of sites people can use to be heard, or take action. It takes only a few minutes to use each site. The list below has less than 10 sites which are the best known, or most used petition or governmental contact sites I've been able to find, thus far. I will be revising this frequently over the next few days, so come back often. Even if these petitions are not as effective as we might hope, they don't cost you much time or effort, and you can feel good that you tried. Please use this convenient URL to pass this site on to your friends, family, and colleagues. http://bit.ly/4pubop Note: I am seeking a good aggregator tool that makes it simple for a single letter to go to each of your representatives. If you know of a site that does this, please contact me.
- Citizens for A Public Option This is the official site by some members of Congress and Senate
- Firedoglake (JaneHamsher) Petition Jane Hamsher popular petition
- Wired for ChangeVery credible effort
Other Petitions or Actions
- Obama's General Petition of Health Care Reform
- AARP General Petition On Health Care Reform This is a good site that helps you write a custom letter to your representatives
- Contact your Congresspersons
- Contact Your Senator
Videos, FAQs and Other Info
Please use this convenient URL to pass this site on to your friends, family, and colleagues. http://bit.ly/4pubopTweet