There is a special election on January 19 (Tuesday) to fill Teddy's Senate seat, and it is urgent that we help Massachusetts recruit volunteers who will "Get Out The Vote!" Let's work together to ensure that Democrat Martha Coakley (MA Attorney General) carries on Teddy's legacy as a great progressive Senator from the Bay State.
Please help my home state, and make as many calls as you can TODAY and over the weekend. I am making calls today, please join me. With only a few days left, we need to rally our Rapid Response teams, neighborhood teams, and personally pick up the phones to make this happen.
3 Ways You Can Help:
- Host a phonebank: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about hosting a phonebank and post your event here at: http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/create?source=sidenav
- Attend a phonebank: Find a phonebank near you: http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/search_simple?source=mybobar
- Make Calls from home (see instructions below)
(If this link has problems, try http://my.barackobama.com/CoakleyVol/R3
Please distribute this link and these instructions on how to make these neighbor-to-neighbor volunteer recruitment calls to your volunteers and teams.
Neighbor-to-Neighbor Quick Reference
1. LOG IN TO MYBO www.my.barackobama.com
If users do not have an account, they will need to create one in order to use the Neighbor-to-Neighbor calling tool.
(New MyBO accounts need to click the N2N link, fill out their full address, and may have to wait up to 10 minutes for Neighbor-to-Neighbor to grant access)
2. GET A VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT CALL LIST
If this link does not work, you can use
3. MAKE CALLS
If you need more calls: click "GET MORE NEIGHBORS"
To print, select "PRINT CALL LIST"
4. ENTER YOUR CALL DATA AND REPORT YOUR TALLIES
All Data must be entered into the MYBO account that generated the list.
All Phone Banks need to be reported in National Field.
All virtual phone banks (calling from home) should be inputted at: http://tiny.cc/YOyrq
5. IF YOU NEED HELP
Help line: 1-866-495-2004
Regional Field Director – Northern California
Organizing for America